This will be quick and dirty:
The VID Extension Kit for R2:
This is a library that overhauls VID and the styles to improve the
experience in using it and creating bigger programs with it. This is
very much a work in progress, but if I continue to keep it under
wraps, I'll never get it out. :-)
Quick feature list:
- Full tab navigation
- Field validation and autoformatting
- Full resizing
- Many new flags
- Much better face control: disabling/enabling faces, different
setting and getting of panels, complex face navigation
- Many new styles: Selectors, balancers, lists, fields, panels,
- Many VID bugs are fixed, although the impossible ones still remain
- Many new VID bugs are introduced as well :-) Some styles are not working.
Try it out at:
A simple style browser is available at:
Very preliminary docs at:
I'll release the full sources later, but have a look and see what you
think. Remember to ask questions.
Henrik Mikael Kristensen
To unsubscribe from the list, just send an email to
lists at rebol.com with unsubscribe as the subject.