Yes, i was worried about the freezer but fortunately my son said that the
freezer still had  power.
When we had power out during a storm several years back we just did not
open it and also when the power grid went out over much of the country I
didn't have loss.
I did have some loss of food when the freezer door was not closed that time
last summer or fall whenever that was, and that was bad.
Now I have a brand new faucet for the kitchen and it is waiting for my son
or some miracle to install it.
My faucet has been there quite a while and it is dripping.
Lora