Oh wow!
I'll pray for you Steve, and hopefully all this craziness will stop soon!!
Syl


Grant me the Serenity to prioritize things I cannot delegate, the
Courage to say No when I need to,
 and the Wisdom to know when to go home.
~Sylvia
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "steve doyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:00 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: News In England.


>
> Hi Janet,
> Yesterday they found 2 Cars full of gas, nails, and lots more junk, plus a
> Train Station was shut for the day.
> Now Today 2 jerks got in to a Car on fire then drove it in to a Scottish
> airport now that's shut for the day.
> So what ever next? o my!
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Janet In Iowa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:43 PM
> Subject: [RecipesAndMore] News In England.
>
>
>>
>> I just heard on the news about an explosion at an airport in England! OMG
>> I
>> wish and pray all this war and mess would end. I haven't heard of any
>> deaths
>> from it yet. Any where near you over there Steve? I am glad they got the
>> ones that did it, but I bet it will be more who are involved. So Sorry to
>> hear this going on in your Country.  Janet
>>
>>> Access the Recipes And More list archives at:
>>>
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/
>>>
>>> Visit the group home page at:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
>>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>>>
>>
>>
>> >
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.9.14/880 - Release Date: 6/29/2007
>> 14:15
>>
>>
>
>
> > 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to