Crab Tartlets
SUBMITTED BY: Janice Wolters
"Every time I serve these tiny tasty tarts, I*m asked for the recipe.
Holiday guests of all ages gobble them up! I*ve found that finely
chopped leftover ham makes a handy substitute for the crab." 
  
Original recipe yield:
22 servings
PREP TIME 15 MinCOOK TIME 20 Min READY IN 35 Min
INGREDIENTS
3 (2.1 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells 
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese 
2 eggs 
1/3 cup mayonnaise 
1/4 cup half-and-half cream 
1 green onion, finely chopped 
1/4 teaspoon salt 
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard 
1/8 teaspoon pepper 
1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat - drained, flaked and cartilage removed 
DIRECTIONS
Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle Swiss cheese
into each shell. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Spoon a teaspoonful of crab mixture into each tart shell. Bake at 375
degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until pastry is browned. Serve warm.  


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---





Reply via email to