Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake

 

1 chocolate cake mix - I use B.C. Super moist

1/2 cup oil

2 large eggs

1 tsp. Vanilla

1 can cherry pie filling **

1 cup chocolate chips

 

Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and vanilla with mixer. The batter will

be very thick and heavy. Add cherry pie filling and mix in with

mixer. (yes - use the mixer to blend the cherries will break up

some) You can do this by hand but as the batter is thick it does

take a while and a bit of strength. OR you can do both.

Add chocolate chips and stir in with wooden spoon. Grease (Pam)

a bundt pan, and fill with batter- level out. Bake at 350 for 50

- 55 minutes or until tests done. Cool in pan for 15 minutes and

remove from pan.

When cooled sprinkle with confectionery sugar.

** I use the lite cherry pie filling.

This comes out of the pan real easy in 15 minutes.

This is a very moist cake - it can also be made with a white

cake mix.

 

I have also done a peach one.

I used a D.H. Moist deluxe white cake mix

1/2 cup oil

2 eggs

1 tsp. Almond extract

1 tsp. Cinnamon

1 can peach pie filling


Dark Angel says:
 you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Access the Recipes And More list archives at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/recipesandmore%40googlegroups.com/

Visit the group home page at:

http://groups.google.com/group/RecipesAndMore
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to