hi
either by the end of this week or sometime very soon, philip wil be taking his
kindergarten test.  i am pretty sure we have covered all we need to, but please
please keep us in prayer  as philip takes the tests and that he does very well
on them.  i have to turn these tests scores to the schoolboard.  also, i do
want philip to do well so that my parents and those that are so against us home
schooling will have more reassurance that he is learning and that with god, we
are able to do what we have to do to teach him.  please, please please, just
keep us covered in prayer for the next few weeks to be.  I will be so happy and
thankful once we get the test over and get the results and mail them off to the
schoolboard.  i am probably making too much of a big deal, but this is our
first time actually really testing and sending in the scores!!!!!
thanks for reading!!!

may we strive to do the will of god in all we do in our lives
martin family