  From: Sandra Warren
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 9:21 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: long update on us all

  Hi, Trin, so glad to see you back; last time I believe I saw you post, you
were expecting! is Anna Lynn your newest baby and how old is she or if I am
wrong, when are you expecting the new bundle of joy? I know mom had to have a
plumber to the tune of 80 dollars, so next time we need a plumber here in
Oklahoma, we will call you and pay your air fare out this way, smile!  My son
Brian and his wife have 2 miniature horses, Pecos, a female and Prince, one
year old, and my three year old grandbaby, Brianna, loves both of them. she is
a real animal lover, and would have a menagerie at her house if she could have
her way; so glad to see you here again; always love your posts.

  Sandy
  Hop aboard as time permits.