This SDK you need for building Extentions for OpenOffice.

The SDK I talk about is this one:

Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and this link is dead: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3138

If you check here you see the requirements on your windows machine:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Windows

HTH

On 10/9/18 10:22 AM, Farrukh Waheed wrote:
Just a quick reply. I have found the SDK here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.5/binaries/SDK/Apache_OpenOffice-SDK_4.1.5_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe
Is this the correct one?