I have already apolosised and woul do so once again

Pulkit Krishna

On 9 Apr 2020 8:22 p.m., "Peter Kovacs" <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Pulkit Krishna,

How does this create an positive environment for LibreOffice or for Apache
OpenOffice?

All that you did manage is to piss people off. Please, your are damaging
not only your own renown, but you warm up old fights that has already
caused a lot of hate.

Simon Phipps wants that old negative disputes are ended. This will not
happen if people like you are leashing out in the way you did.

It would be a wise move to get your emotions in bay and think on the mine
you stepped on. I can only recommend to apology. This will at least fix
some damage you have created to yourself.

I wonder if your statements violate the LibreOffice code of conduct[1]?

All the Best

Peter

P.S.: I put the coc address of the TDF in cc, because it is very hard to
let old reservations and negative feelings go, if people warm up the old
statements. And LO should be aware that words matter, and the attitude of
LO fans affect their own renown.

AOO and LO must fight this attitude shown by Pulkit Krishna together. I do
hope we (AOO) are not alone in this. I want to work together with LO not
against them, but my commitment will stay with OpenOffice, no matter what.

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/code-of-conduct/