Hello Laguna,

Okay, if you still interested to volunteer I try to give some guidance.

#Development

Development is still tricky. Best is to learn our build environment.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

And there you are in the middle on our first documentary project. Any Feedback and improvement is welcome.

Code receval I do recommend to use github: https://github.com/apache/openoffice

If you need help just ask.

#Development Documentation

For that you need a wiki account.

Just write a request for account to the d...@openoffice.apache.org. We need a proposed login name and an email address.

you get send a password. Please check Spam.

I started a documentation attempt on Code internals here:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Architecture

The section Software documentation is my start. I hope to add stuff there soon. If you have better Ideas I am open.

I have tried to use doxygen. But that is difficult to use.

# Translations

We have a total separated web based translation process. The translation team can explain and enable you.

You reach them on the list l...@openoffice.apache.org

If you have Questions please ask.

All the Best

Peter