Arsenal 4-5 Man Utd (Feb 1, 1958)
As their last game on English soil, this enthralling victory will forever be
remembered as a fitting tribute to the 'Busby Babes', eight of whom died
five days later in Munich.

I spotted the above in a post pre- tomorrows game .

Much is often written about the POST Munich game(s) , but I've never
personally seen any account of this game .

I know it's a long shot , but was anyone on the list(s) actually there who
can give us their memories ?

Only Pete's Dad comes to mind , but there must be others .

If not , does anyone have any book with an account of the match which they
could post .

5-4 would be a good result tomorrow would it not !

 John Austin (Madrid)

     UNITED!
    /*******\
   / o    o  \
    \  \_/  /
     \____ /
zzzz         zzzzz

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson
$3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM