It shows a distinct lack of imagination to say that every good player in
Europe is cup-tied. I would expect the biggest club in the world to find it
quite easy to find a way to improve the team in January.

Despite Diego's brilliant form, and Ole's imminent return, if RVN goes down
injured, we will be short a top-class striker - and that possibility is
worth ensuring that there is adequate cover in place should the unthinkable
happen.

I, too, believe we have sufficient quality to win the Premiership, but
that's not the point is it?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM