I was wondering if I can preexecute a jquery function before my page
publishes.  I want the function to run before it gets publishes.  Putting a
preexcute tage around it, does not work.

For example I want to add a class to all images that have a width of less
than 200.  I don't want this function to be seen on the published page and
just have the class on all the images that are less than 200 in width.