Short answer is no.

If you want to run Server-side JavaScript, you could try Node.js.

Cheers,

Gavin

On 14 February 2018 08:02:47 Heather Napoleone <heathernapole...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was wondering if I can preexecute a jquery function before my page
publishes.  I want the function to run before it gets publishes.  Putting a
preexcute tage around it, does not work.

For example I want to add a class to all images that have a width of less
than 200.  I don't want this function to be seen on the published page and
just have the class on all the images that are less than 200 in width.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RedDot CMS Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to reddot-cms-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reddot-cms-users.