On Wed, 27 May 1998, Anand P. Kale wrote:

>             Does anyone has the idea if ORACLE is available on Linux ?

It isn't.  But there is a sizable number of people at Oracle who think it
should be ported.  Tell them you want it and it might do some good.

I don't know whether the SCO version might run under iBCS.  I doubt that
it would.

Also please don't quote the entire digest in your post, it will cause a
whole new digest to be sent out just for your message.  And will also
aggravate everyone. :)