Hi,

How can I setup NFS so that only certain hosts can nfs-mount the exported
file system and other hosts are denied nfs-mount access ?

It appears that hosts.allow (and hosts.deny) are for TCP/IP services only.

-- Raj

| Raj Singh               | EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| CEERI, Pilani - 333 031 | PHONE : 91-1596-42359 (office)  |
| Rajasthan (INDIA)       | FAX   : 91-1596-42294 (office)  |