At 09:06 6/17/98 +1000, Bradley, Greg wrote:
>The problem is still, that I must know that Linux exists and that I want
>it, before I can subscribe to a journal to find somewhere that I can get
>it from.
>WIN95 screams at me from every newspaper advertisment and editorial.
>When was the last time you saw an ad in a non-enthusiast publication
>that advertised availability of Linux?

Reviews in non-Windows specific computer magazines (like Byte) are raising
the visibility of Linux. Vendor and/or non-profit web sites are usually
listed at the end of the article. Non-computing related publications don't
think anything else exists.

Granted, it's not like the frenzy over Win95, but exposure is increasing.

 Tony

 --
 Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>