The reason you are being asked is the CDROM is not attached to the IDE
interface so RH5.0 isn't sure where it is. Select "Other CD-ROM" and start
tring the most obvious choices, I believe that there is a Soundblaster
selection but don't quote me. :)
Either way there should be a ATAPI driver that should work as Soundblaster
is pretty well supported.

Paul Pettit      \      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCB, Inc.         \     CTO      \     800-342-4222x114 fax:800-440-5036
http://www.ccbnpts.com        \    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ccbministries.com  \  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The #1 location for non-profit, academic, and religious computer
supplies.

"... but if we were like Microsoft, every time they repainted the lines
on the road you would have to buy a new car. Occasionally your car would
die on the freeway for no reason, and you would just accept this,
restart and drive on. You could only have one person in the car at a
time, unless you bought "Car95" or "CarNT." But then you would have to
buy more seats. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun,
was reliable, five times as fast, twice as easy to drive, but would only
run on 5% of the roads. The airbag system would say "are you sure?"
before going off."
           -- anonymous auto industry analyst, Washington Post