On Sun, 21 Jun 1998, David Taylor wrote:

> I am running Redhat 5.0, AfterStep 1.4.5, & kernel 2.0.31 ...

        If you are running the "real" version of AfterStep, and not RH's
fvwm95 hack of it; your questions should be directed to the AfterStep
mailing list.  Go here for instructions on subscribing:
There are achives which answer your questions, if you don't find them in
the archives, ask on the above list and I or someone else will be happy to
help out.

        The latest FAQ can be read/obtained from my site:
        www.the-site.dyn.ml.org   /Linux/AfterStep/

                        [snipped questions]

> Regards,
> David Taylor.

Looking forward to seeing you in the list. :)
d a v i d  @  m i h m                          reality.sys corrupt!
davemann-at-ionet-dot-net                     reboot universe(y,n)?
www.the-site.dyn.ml.org/                                ICQ:4251923