On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Erik Troan wrote:

> Security problems have been found in lynx which allows remote web
> sites to cause lynx to do unwise things. Red Hat suggests all users
> of Red Hat Linux upgrade to the new release of lynx.
>
> Red Hat 5.0
> - -------------
>
> i386:
> rpm -Uvh ftp://ftp.redhat.com/updates/5.0/i386/lynx-2.8-1.i386.rpm
>
> alpha:
> rpm -Uvh ftp://ftp.redhat.com/updates/5.0/alpha/lynx-2.8-1.alpha.rpm

Well, I got this as instructed and installed OK.  But the menus come up as blue
on black which is difficult to read.  Changing the default colours in lynx.cfg
doesn't work.  Is there any way to do this or must I get the SRPM file and
recompile?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell           Using Linux - Windows-free zone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]