On Thursday 23 October 2003 01:30 pm, Ding Li wrote:
> I used the method in your email, but gftp hungs there and I got no
> response.
> Do you know why? I am using rh 9.0

hungs as crashed? you couldn't do nothing to it except 'kill -9 gftp'? If
that's the case, I don't know why. Maybe gftp bugs ? In anycase, an
application should not hang. I never has the problem before. I'm no expert on
this, but did you try login to different server, make sure all the username
password are right, etc?

RDB

<snip>
--