Thanks very much Jamin, I'll be in touch on Monday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamin Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 July 2000 15:09
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Redhat and DSL

There are a few different ways to do what you are looking for.  From my
point of view the easiest would be to set either the Red Hat or NT system up
as a NAT router connected to the DSL modem.  Then with an additional NIC
form a local network connect it with the rest of the machines.  With proper
IP configurations on the local network, this will provide Internet access
via the DSL to all systems.  Additionally, this will satisfy the FTP
requirement.  I can help with the details of the network configuration if
you would like.

Jamin W. Collins