>Insanity... I guess you expect them to put in there how to put the cd in
>the cdrom.
>
>Your being way to nitpicky.

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!  Firewalling is as important, if not more important
these days, than setting up printers.  Yet, printer configuration is
one of the chapters in the configuration guide.  Firewalling/iptables
doesn't even get a mention.

I'm sorry, but that is just plain wrong.

Being nitpicky is telling you that the word is "you're," not "your."
But I won't :-)

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have