I think that setserial just helps you to configure IRQs and such.  I'd
recommend netcfg for basic configuration.  At least, that's what worked
for me.

-Chris Lea

Sony lloyd wrote:

> What should I do to configure my modem?
> Somethin like setserial /dev/modem..or?
>
> Amanda
>
> --

Chris Lea                                    Lucid Designs, LLC
         "Opportunity is missed by most people because
        it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
                      -Thomas Edison
(310) 475-4727                      http://www.luciddesigns.com