I'm conducting a survey on interest in UX skills training in Austin,
targeted at all software professionals - designers and non-designers alike.

Anyone with interest in UX skills training, respond to this brief survey.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M97XFGH

Our Web site: http://www.RefreshAustin.org/

We do not accept job posts from recruiters.

[ Unsubscribe ]
refresh-austin+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

[ More Info ]
For more options, visit this group at