Hi, there,

Happy Wednesday—hope this email finds you well!

As a part of the Austin tech community, I wanted to let you know about the new
ATX Web Film Series.

ATX Web Film Series screens relevant, insightful, and entertaining films for
the Austin Tech community:

--> http://ATXWebFilmSeries.com/

Our inaugural screening on October 3rd will be a double feature:

1) What Comes Next is the Future (2016) w/ Director Matt Griffin in person

2) CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap (2015)
    * followed by panel Q+A about improving diversity in the tech sector

Afterward, we head to the Highball before heading out.

Doors open at 6 PM, first film starts at 6:30 PM.

Tickets are $15, but we want you and your community to attend--I've included a
discount code-- REFRESH--that's good for $5 off registration.

More information, registration, and links to trailers are at

--> http://ATXWebFilmSeries.com/

Let me know what you think— If you have any questions in the meantime, please
don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Christopher Schmitt
+1-513-374-1885
http://Christopher.org <http://christopher.org/>
Follow me @ http://twitter.com/teleject <http://twitter.com/teleject>

Our Web site: http://www.RefreshAustin.org/

We do not accept job posts from recruiters.

[ Unsubscribe ]
refresh-austin+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

[ More Info ]
For more options, visit this group at