From: regext [mailto:regext-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Antoin Verschuren
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 9:04 AM
To: Roger D Carney <rcar...@godaddy.com>
Cc: regext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [regext] REGEXT Interim Meeting Invite

I will attend too.
But so far the chairs seem to be the only attendants?
Are there any more people that will attend?

I was waiting for some more respondents before scheduling the meeting.
I just submitted the official meeting request, but that would be a late notice
for the secretariat.

Roger, did you get any feedback on attendance?

Regards,

- --
Antoin Verschuren

Tweevoren 6, 5672 SB Nuenen, NL
M: +31 6 37682392

Op 13 dec. 2017, om 14:46 heeft James Galvin
<gal...@elistx.com<mailto:gal...@elistx.com>> het volgende geschreven:

I will attend.

Jim