I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make it due to a scheduling conflict.

Scott

From: regext [mailto:regext-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Roger D Carney
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 11:11 AM
To: regext@ietf.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [regext] REGEXT Interim Meeting Invite

Good Morning,

Thanks for email Antoin. We have had a few people indicate that they plan on
attending the meeting this Wednesday at 19:00UTC (Chris Cowherd, James Gould,
Jody Kolker, Scott Hollenbeck and of course the two chairs).

As a reminder for the group, here is the agenda:

1. Fee

     a. Discuss appropriate level for <class>, at the object level <cd> or
<command> level

     b. Discuss WG Last Call

2. Registry Mappings

     a. Introduce the Registry Mapping concepts

For agenda 1.a  we will be making the decision on how <class> works (command or
object level), so for those that have an opinion on this topic, this will be
the last time to discuss before the document is updated.

Thanks

Roger