With the publication of version 2 of this document on 27 April 2018, and given that there have not been any objections to this change, the chairs declare this WGLC closed and the document ready for submission to the IESG.

The document shepherd is James Gould. Would you please proceed with the shepherd write-up.

Thanks to all!

Antoin and Jim

On 20 Apr 2018, at 15:06, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Newton [mailto:a...@hxr.us]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 11:10 AM
To: Hollenbeck, Scott <shollenb...@verisign.com>
Cc: p...@dotandco.com; regext@ietf.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [regext] WGLC: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 6:59 AM, Hollenbeck, Scott
<shollenb...@verisign.com> wrote:
Last call ends today, folks. Anything else?

In my opinion, going back to hyphen and introducing "objectTag_0" is a
conformance identifier is a significant change. I support it, but we
should probably give people time to comment on it.

Agreed - chairs, can we extend the last call by one week to give people time to think about the change and extend statements of support or concern? For the record, I support it, too.

Scott