I support it and think it's a good idea.
Marcos

   Andrew Newton --- Re: [regext] WGLC: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag ---
    De:"Andrew Newton" <a...@hxr.us>A:"James Galvin"
<gal...@elistx.com>Cc:"Registration Protocols Extensions"
<regext@ietf.org>Fecha:vie., 13 abr. 2018 17:52Asunto:Re: [regext] WGLC:
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag

    I support... but I'm also a co-author. :)-andyOn Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 9:10
AM, James Galvin <gal...@elistx.com> wrote:> Thanks to James Gould for
volunteering to be document shepherd!>> Please folks, as Scott says, respond to
this message and indicate your> support or at least no objection.>> Thanks!>>
Antoin and Jim>>>>>> On 6 Apr 2018, at 9:59, James Galvin wrote:>>> The
document editors have indicated that the following document is ready>> for
submission to the IESG to be considered for publication as a Best>> Current
Practice:>>>> Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Object Tagging>>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag/>>>> Please
indicate your support for the publication of this document.>>>> If any working
group member objects to the publication of this document>> please respond on
the list by close of business everywhere, Friday, 20 April>> 2018.  If there
are no objections the document will be submitted to the>> IESG.>>>> During the
last call the chairs are looking for a document shepherd for>> this document.
If you are interested in being the document shepherd please>> let the chairs
know.  The document editors cannot be the document shepherd.>>>> If you’ve
never been a document shepherd before don’t worry.  It’s a great>> way to
understand the IETF process and your chairs would be delighted to>> help you
through it.>>>> Thanks,>>>> Antoin and Jim>> WG Co-Chairs>>>