Hi Anthony,

Exactly the same question as Patrick. As I'm not in the registrar world, but
the registry world, I'm very interested in the use cases (or why) of EPP over
HTTP instead of EPP over TCP. But very willing to collaborate if there's a case
(not just because it is technically more fun to do)

Kind regards

Pieter