On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, at 19:31, Mack, Justin wrote:
> I see that most attributes are shared between domains in the bundle,
> such as assigned nameservers. Does this mean that DS/DNSKEY information
> is also shared between these domains?

Not possible for DS data as the DS digest value is computed in part from the
domain name. So even if using the same key to sign two domains, the DS values
will be different.

It is technically possible to share a given DNSKEY between multiple domains,
but then it means their fate is cryptographically tied: one key compromission
opens attacks to all of them.
It is kind of choosing in the X.509 world if you do one certicate with X
domains related or not on one side or on the other side doing X separate
certificates each one with one domain.

--
  Patrick Mevzek
  p...@dotandco.com