Von: regext <regext-boun...@ietf.org> Im Auftrag von Antoin Verschuren
Gesendet: Sonntag, 24. Februar 2019 14:43
An: Registration Protocols Extensions <regext@ietf.org>
Betreff: [regext] Preliminary agenda for Prague, and call for agenda items

Hi all,

Please find the preliminary agenda for Prague attached.
I hope I captured everyone that has requested time to speak. If not, let the
chairs know.
We still have a little bit of time left on the agenda, so if you have urgent
agenda items, let us know as well.
If you are on the agenda, start preparing ;-)

Regards, Jim and Antoin

- --
Antoin Verschuren

Tweevoren 6, 5672 SB Nuenen, NL