Follow-up Comment #2, task #4247 (project admin):

First i want to excuse me because the English Text that you can find on the
paragraph are very very bad. I have a short experience of English language
but I work It...
So, Yehe is programming in PHP to execute code on server then the user access
to the interface of Yehe with a web browser.
So Yehe did not depend of operating system.
To function Yehe must to be install on a server who support PHP-code and the
user must be use a web browser, generaly all the graphical web browser (not
Lynx and likes one).
Yehe have been tested with Firefox 1.5 (and older), Internet Explorer 5/6,
Safari, Konqueror, Galeon.
To function correctly The web browser must be enable Javascript because the
script use one XmlHttpRequest Option.
So, at the point of user : Yehe support multi-users, one or more root and
users. To use Yehe the person must be identify, after we acced on interface
who are composed of two principal part.
The first are the Tree of website, the user, can move on different directory,
view different file.
The second are the text-editor, when the user open a text file, he could saw
content of file, modify it, save it and that with never refresh page.
For this time the project are at http://yehe.fcolas.info/

  <http://gna.org/task/?4247>