Follow-up Comment #3, task #4247 (project admin):

* Please include an (temporary) URL pointing to the source code,
or attach a tarball to this item.

The description you gave when registering will not be read by
the general public. If you are still concerned with privacy,
however, we can set temporarily this item (the opened task
dedicated to your project registration) as private.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not
functional, to catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you
must include a copyright notice and statement permitting copying
at the beginning of every file of source code.  This is
explained in <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html>.  Our
review would help catch potential omissions such as these.

  <http://gna.org/task/?4247>