Follow-up Comment #2, task #4611 (project admin):

The submited source is only to be seen by you, it isn't quite what we want to
be in repository (for example .class files). We won't keep binaries in SVN
repository. I will publish source (only) files if the project is approved.

I made a mistake when writing a project description, we don't use ksh,
instead it is <b>bsh</b>(BeanShell) but soon we will replace it with Java6
integrated ScriptEngine. Also we have included one class written by anonymous
programmer, but clearly released under GNU GPL2 license (filename
FPSCounter.java, IIRC). We haven't changed it's license.

One or few more developers will register later (if this project is accepted
by You) since my job is to maintain project site, while we have more
developers, scripter and "artists" (simple pixelated graphics).

  <http://gna.org/task/?4611>