On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 17:35, Andrew Morton wrote:

> > For data=ordered?  The only docs are to mount -o data=writeback if you
> > don't want data=ordered (which is the new default).  No tool upgrades
> > are required.
>
> OK, thanks.  Switching the default on day one sounds radical doesn't it?

It does, but the code has been in testing -suse and on the reiserfs
list.  This dooesn't mean data=ordered is perfect, but it's not quite
day one either.  I can switch the default back, but I'd rather have a
trial by fire ;-)

> > reiserfs needs a Documentation/filesystems/reiserfs.txt, but it needs
> > that in general.  I'll write one up and have the namesys guys review.
>
> OK.  And these guys need boring old changelogs please:

The top of each patch has a boring old changelog.  I can reformat them
if needed.

-chris