Lex Lyamin wrote:

Hi all,

I propose that someone in Bay Area call the attorney and interact with him, or he directly send an email to this mailing list, and we depending on our
   possibilities send with Paypal ... some money and contrib.

Thanks,
Giovanni.

I will try to reach his mother and ask what can be done there.
At this moment there is

$25 Gets You
an Answer <http://www.namesys.com/support.html>

at our webpage, but i'm not sure at this moment if its a good idea to use this
since Hans most likely cant manage this account, being under arrest.

Thanks guys.

On 10/12/06, *Giovanni A. Orlando* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Christopher Sawtell escribió:
    > On Wednesday 11 October 2006 22:31, Giovanni A. Orlando wrote:
    >
    >> Again, locate Hans and offer comfort and a path to leave this
    situation.

    > It would seem that the establishment of a legal defence fund is
    going to be
    > needed, irrespective of Hans' guilt or innocence.

    I agree!

    I propose to setup a PayPal account handled by someone close to Hans
    Reiser in Bay Area, like a friend,
    or directly by him attorney.

    Thanks,
    Giovanni.