On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

Hi Eric,

On Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:49:01 Eric Hameleers wrote:
I did however have to write a couple of patches to get everything
compiling. Well, except kdepimlibs (frameworks branch) which I can not
get to compile no matter what I try.

The four patches I created are attached for those who may want them.

Could you submit them to reviewboard? Tagged with the right repo, they'll
reach their maintainer and can get picked up there.

Thanks,

Reviewboard does not accept my diff files. Are they only accepted when created with git diff? I create packages, but I do not develop software. Therefore I do not work in the KDE repositories and I do not have local clones. A git diff will not be an option.

Can I pass on these diffs in another way?

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <al...@slackware.com>
Jabber: al...@jabber.xs4all.nl