On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, David Faure wrote:

On Wednesday 04 June 2014 06:17:17 Eric Hameleers wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
Hi Eric,

On Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:49:01 Eric Hameleers wrote:
I did however have to write a couple of patches to get everything
compiling. Well, except kdepimlibs (frameworks branch) which I can not
get to compile no matter what I try.

The four patches I created are attached for those who may want them.

Could you submit them to reviewboard? Tagged with the right repo, they'll
reach their maintainer and can get picked up there.

Thanks,

Reviewboard does not accept my diff files. Are they only accepted when
created with git diff?

No, but they should probably have the same kind of paths.

I cloned the plasma-desktop and kde-cli-tools repositories and created git diffs from my patches.
Those were accepted by reviewboard and the result is:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/118540/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/118539/

I am not sure if I added the second patch correctly to that first request, but I'll just see what happens. Thanks for pointing me to reviewboard.

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <al...@slackware.com>
Jabber: al...@jabber.xs4all.nl