Le dimanche 24 septembre 2017, 19:53:28 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> El dissabte, 23 de setembre de 2017, a les 21:33:12 CEST, laurent Montel va
>
> escriure:
> > Hi,
> > I would like to exclude blogilo from 17.12 as it's not maintain, totally
> > broken and for sure I will not work on it as nobody reported bugs from
> > very
> > long time (and nobody reported that blogilo was broken from 17.04)
>
> Can you please describe what is broken?

You can't write html code for example.
After porting to qwebengine 8 months ago no progress was done.
So we can't use it.

But after that we can continue to release it :)
Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.mon...@kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,