On Thursday, 28 September 2023 20:05:54 CEST, Volker Krause wrote:
On Dienstag, 26. September 2023 00:32:50 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
El dimarts, 26 de setembre de 2023, a les 0:28:15 (CEST), Albert Astals Cid
va
escriure: ...

My understanding would be that this is a dependency version change and thus this is already covered by the dependency freeze?

Usually the dependency freeze for Gear is even before the beta version, but usually we only have roughly one month between beta and release though. While this time it's three months. I admit it sounds a tad weird if a project switches Qts between beta and RC but given there's still plenty of time and that Christmas/New Year would be included, like Sune pointed out, I'd be in favour of rc1, too.

Regards,
Heiko