On Tuesday, 28 November 2023 16:21:38 CET, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
I think b) isn't the best idea, I think the .4/.8/.12 schedule has worked well for us for a long time, we only exceptionally decided to shift it for this release because it was better to ship most of our things together because of the Qt6 migration.

Personally in my brain I had the a) scenario, but you are right that having 24.04 just after 24.02 may not be the best time wise (and waiting for 24.08 is also too much), so I have now been convinced that c) may be a get idea, so we get back to our "usual" release schedule a bit more "slowly"

That would leave us with:
  24.02.0: February
  24.02.1: March
  24.02.2: April