On Monday, 12 February 2024 18:23:15 CET, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
I propose to move Skladnik to KDE Gear for 24.05 to rejoin the set of KDE games again, which it already was part of in KDE 1-3 times (by the name KSokoban).

It just passed kde(re)review, and before has seen recent releases, by some 0.5.0 last year, and this year some translations update 0,5,1. It also has just turned Qt6/KF6-only and will see a 0.5.2 release with that right after Mega6 (planning for Feb. 29th).

Prepared respective MRs:
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/release-tools/-/merge_requests/47/diffs

To avoid confirmation by missing objections: I'm in favour of Skladnik joining Gear.

Regards,
Heiko