On Tuesday, 16 April 2024 00:46:55 CEST, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
I would like to propose moving both KGraphViewer (invent.kde.org/graphics/
kgraphviewer) & Massif Visualizer (invent.kde.org/sdk/massif-visualizer) to the KDE Gear release bundle on next occasion.

Both are rather stable in their feature-set and "community-maintained".
As such community maintenance, they just got finally their Qt6 port completed and turned Qt6-only in the master branches.

Ideally the "next occasion" would already be KDE 24.05, if that would be still acceptable given the history of the repos.

While adding more work onto the Gear release managers already now, it would save individuals (like myself) from trying to do custom releases work, where otherwise the Gear release automation could free some time to e.g. do any needed regression finding & fixing.

How about a compromise: I'll do stand-alone releases for both and we have enough time for feedback before Gear 24.08?

Regards,
Heiko