Dear Paul,

What do you say to Will's question about requiring would-be doctors to perform
(elective) abortions?  Doesn't your note, below, leave open hard questions
about what, in fact, is necessarily entailed in a particular job?  And, so long
as one's scruples are disclosed, why, exactly, should the "separation" you
allude to be required, in the counseling context?

Best, Rick

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 28, 2010, at 5:55 PM, "Paul Finkelman"