I was talking about the facts of how these cases are litigated. I represent
many victims in numerous cases around the country on the First Am and RFRA
issues.  The RCC and LDS on particular push the religious freedom claims hard
in such cases. Sometimes together

  Gibson v Brewer out of Missouri Is a good case to start with

Marci