From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Hillel Y. Levin
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 9:54 AM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Hobby Lobby Question

As we are all digesting the Hobby Lobby decision, let me ask a question. The
court suggests that a less restrictive means would be that the gov't provides
the contraceptives directly (similar to how it handles non-profit objectors).
What kind of government action would it take to institute such a program? A new
statute? A new regulation? An interpretive rule? Something else?

--
Hillel Y. Levin
Associate Professor