The text of HB2 was released the morning the emergency session was called. It
took all of 10 hours between the time of formal introduction and when the
governor signed it. LGBT groups and individuals asked Gov. McCrory to meet with
them before he took action on the bill. My understanding from folks on the
ground is that those calls were met with silence.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2016, at 9:49 PM, Paul Finkelman