shere Abbu,
  i dont understand which fonts are overlapping ( coptic or inglish )
  and we have two coptic form ( PDF files & HTM )
  Any why i think it happens because of different types of font i use other
than yours
  try to install as many types of coptic fonts as u can
  i'm sorry for the inconveniences

  GBU
  Amir
anbu alagan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Thanks Amir, but the fonts are overlapping(even after
the fonts ttf installed)
Anbu

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.